We proudly serve Lincoln, Gaston, Catawba, Mecklenberg counties and surrounding areas
$182 FOR (1) UNIT
$98 for each additional unit
Payment is due at your first ESA visit.
We gladly accept cash, check, or credit/debit cards.
We also offer a monthly drafting plan.
(1) year contract paid by checking or credit/debit card.
First Unit: $17.92 monthly
Additional Units: $9.34 monthly
You may also do a one-time visit for $98 each unit. It must be paid in full at the time of service. The one-time visit fee includes only the maintenance of the unit. It does not come with any other benefits.
We also offer one-time gas logs maintenance for $50, with paid ESA agreement. It must be paid in full at the time of visit.
The one year contract includes:
1. Two (2) maintenance visits in the contract time period.
2. Discounted diagnostic fee for any service calls you may need during the contract time period:
Regular business hours service call: $86
ESA Customer will only pay: $69
Regular after hours service call: $125
ESA Customer will only pay: $99
3. We recommend changing your filters every 30 days. As a gift to you, we will replace your filters and waive labor fee so you only cover the cost of the filters!
4. You will be served first and guaranteed same-day service as long as your call is received by 12 PM. We will also make every attempt to give same-day service after 12 PM.
5. You will receive 10% off all parts and labor done during your contract time period.
6. We will back up all replacement parts that are installed during your contract time period with a one year warranty.
7. Any Freon that you purchase during the contract time period will be discounted.
8. Also, during the contract time period, you can get
$100 off a new system
$20 off a duct leak detection test
$20 off duct cleaning
$20 off a UV light kit
$20 off a steam humidifier
(Discounts are off the regular price. No other coupons or discounts can be used at the same time.)
It's typical to see some ice on your heat pump during cold months. The heat pump will go into a "defrost mode", but an experienced technician needs to confirm this and check the system.
Your Aux (auxiliary) heat turns on when your thermostat senses that it can no longer maintain your desired inside temperature. This usually happens when outdoor temperatures fall below 35 degrees and your system can't keep up. Auxiliary heat automatically turns on your electric heat strips to maintain your inside temperature.
Em (emergency) heat turns on the electric heat strips if needed and is turned on manually. Usually, this indicates that there is an issue with the unit but will still maintain your desired inside temperature until you're able to have an HVAC technician check the system.
It's possible that the batteries in your thermostat need to be replaced. Keep in mind that not all thermostats use batteries. Check this first, but if it doesn't solve the issue, the heating or air conditioning system needs to be checked by a technician.
This is a question that cannot be answered without having an HVAC technician examine your unit, however, there are several items you can check before calling in the experts. Try checking all your air filters, as these should be replaced once a month. If you notice they are dirty, replace the filters. Next, locate your electrical panel box and check the breaker of the Air Conditioning. Sometimes, the breaker for the unit is tripped and it will need to be reset. If you notice this is happening frequently, you should get the unit checked out.